Cupcakes – luck in small cups
That you can use your cups not only for drinking tea will be shown by this recipe with cupcakes. The relative of muffis got their names from the vessel from which it is made. To be honest: who does not get absolutely lucky when you see those sweet culinary delight.
Strawberry cheese cupcake
Ingredients for 12 pieces:
- 280 g flour
- 250 g joghurt
- 80 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 70 g icing sugar
- 1 tp vanilla sugar peels of lemon
- 1 pack baking powder 1/4 cup candied fruits (or fresh berries)
- beat the egg white together with granulated suger untill stiff.
- Mix butter and icing sugar till it is fluffy, mix the egg yolk beneath.
- Then mix the rest of the ingredients. Put the mixture within the cake tins till they are half full and back them for 20 min (180°C).
- 50 g butter
- 250 g quark
- 5 ts mashed strawberries icing sugar how much you like.
Mix the butter together with the icing sugar till it is fluffy, then mix it together with the quark and the mashed strawberries. Put the creme on top of the cooled off muffins. Decoration: you can use fresh strawberries.