To change cookie settings, click here.
- Chapter 1) Personal data processing
- Chapter 2) „Cookies”
- Chapter 3) Contact
- Chapter 4) Final provisions
Personal data processing
- The controller of personal data of the Customers, i.e. persons visiting the „TEEKANNE“ Internet Shop, including making purchases via this Shop, is the Seller, TEEKANNE, s.r.o. with its registered seat in Röntgenova 26 (post office 851 01 Bratislava, Slovakia), holding NIP: 2023076011 and the Statistical number REGON. 45663882, entered into the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava 1, section s.r.o.
- The processing of the personal data is performed in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “Regulation”) and the Act on provision of electronic services and in the provisions of this Policy.
- The Customer may contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to:
- Provision of personal data is voluntary and processing takes place:
- in order to comply with legal provisions,
- in order to perform the contract,
- for the needs of promotional and commercial activities of the Seller.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case referred to in para:
- 4(1) is a statutory authorisation to process data necessary for lawful action;
- 4(2) is a statutory authorisation to process data necessary for performance of the contract;
- 4 point 3) is a contractual authorisation to process personal data in the case when it is necessary for the fulfilment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Seller or there is an explicit consent of the system user.
- The personal data collected by the Seller may also be made available:
- to the relevant state authorities at their request pursuant to the relevant legal provisions;
- to other persons and entities – in cases provided for by law;
- subcontractors, i.e. the entity providing accounting services to the Seller, the carrier delivering goods to the Customer.
- The Seller shall ensure appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by the Customer, in particular to prevent access by third parties or their processing in violation of the law, to prevent data loss, damage or destruction.
- The Customer, in the fields provided for entering data, consents knowingly and voluntarily to the processing of his personal data by TEEKANNE, s.r.o.
- The Seller may process the following personal data of the Customer necessary to establish contact, shape the content, change or dissolve and perform the legal relationship between them:
- Full name,
- residential address,
- Tax Identification Number NIP:
- goods delivery address,
- correspondence address,
- Email address,
- IP address,
- In order to execute contracts or perform other legal activities with the Customer, the Seller may process other data necessary due to the nature of the executed contract or the manner of its settlement.
- The Seller distinguishes and marks, among the data referred to above, the data whose submission is necessary for the provision of electronic services.
- The Seller may refuse to provide the service electronically due to the lack of access to the data, when the processing of such data is necessary due to the functioning of the information and communication system providing the service electronically or the nature of the service.
- The Seller may process, with the consent of the Customer and for the purposes specified in paragraph 4, other data relating to the Customer which are not necessary for the provision of electronic services.
- The Seller may process the following data characterising the manner in which the Customer uses the service provided electronically (exploitation data):
- the Customer’s identification based on the data referred to in paragraph 9,
- identification of the telecommunications network termination point or the data communications system used by the Customer,
- information about the beginning, end and scope of each use of the electronically supplied service,
- information on the use of electronically supplied services by the Customer.
- The Customer shall be entitled to:
- access to his/her personal data,
- complete and update the data,
- request the temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of personal data or their deletion if they prove to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in breach of the law,
- object to the processing of his/her personal data – in cases provided for by law – and to request their deletion when they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected,
- make a complaint about data processing by the Seller to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- to portability of their data.
- In order to exercise the rights indicated in section 15, please contact the Seller’s Customer Service – Contact in Chapter 3.
- The Customer’s data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent (marketing purpose) or, if a sales agreement is concluded, until its execution, unless other regulations require the Seller to process the data further.
- After the performance of the sales contract, the Seller, on the terms and conditions specified above, may process only those of the data indicated in paragraph 9 that are:
- necessary for the settlement of the contract and the assertion of claims for payment for the execution of the contract,
- necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorised use,
- authorised for processing under separate laws or contract.
- If the Seller receives information that the Customer uses a service provided electronically contrary to these Terms and Conditions or applicable law (unauthorised use), the Seller may process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Customer’s liability, provided that the fact of receipt and the content of such messages are recorded for evidential purposes.
- „Cookies“ are small text pieces of information sent by a web server and stored on the Service User’s side (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters for „cookies“ only allow the server that created them to read the information they contain.
- The Seller keeps „cookies“ on the Customer’s computers for:
- maintaining a logged-in user session, so that the user does not have to enter a username and password on each page,
- creating viewing statistics for advertisers and partners,
- the presentation of online advertisements with content most relevant to the user’s interests,
- avoid situations where the same user is shown the same advertisement more than once,
- securing online surveys against multiple voting by the same person.
- You can disable the storage of cookies in your browser settings. However, such a configuration may make it significantly more difficult for the user to use the Seller’s websites.
- Using the Seller’s websites without changing the settings for „cookies“ means that they will be stored in the memory of your device.
- In order to manage your cookie settings, please visit the website of the browser you are using and follow the instructions. Below are links to pages on various browsers with instructions on cookies, including how to delete them:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- The Seller’s Customer Service Department is open daily from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to .16:00 (except public holidays).
- Contact Details: