Cooking with antioxidants
You have probably heard of them: antioxidants, which are able to protect us against free radicals and thus have positive effects on our health. With this delicious dish you get these little helpers right on your plate.
Tuna in pepper crust on parsley salade
Enjoy this healthy dish together with a cup of green tea, which is also very high in antioxidants. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 600 g tuna filet
- Dijon mustard
- salt, pepper
- Oil for barbecue
- 3 handful parsleys
- 2 tsp. roasted sesame seeds
- Juice from 1-2 lemons
- Olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- maybe some dark sesame oil
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water. rinse with cold water and peel off the skin.
- Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds, cut the pulp in stripes.
- Coarsely chop the parsley and mix with sesame and tomatoes.
- Add salt, lemon juice and olive oil to taste.
- Season the tuna with Dijon-mustard, salt and pepper. Sear in a pan with oil, until the tuna gets light pink inside.
- Put the salade in the middle of a plate and serve with the tuna on top.